So, you can find out all necessary information about Black Hills Federal Credit Union (known as Black Hills FCU) on this page. Actually, that includes the credit union’s routing number, locations, links to mobile apps and much more. After all, don’t skip reading our Black Hills FCU review, too!
General Information About Black Hills FCU
Headquarters: Rapid City, South Dakota
Website: Open URL
Routing Number: 291479592
SWIFT Code: None
Locations: 15 branches
ATM & Branch Locator: Open Locator
Fax: (605) 646 41 44
Phone Number: (605) 718 18 18
Toll Free Phone: (800) 482 24 28
Mailing Address: Black Hills FCU PO Box 1420 Rapid City, SD 57709.
Black Hills Federal Credit Union Review
So, this credit union is currently the largest credit union in South Dakota. Besides, it also tends to be the 231st-largest credit union in the country. The history of the Black Hills FCU dates back to 1941, and nowadays this credit union can boast to have almost 68,000 active members.
What makes a membership in this credit union appealing is the high interest rate on its CDs (certificates of deposit), which tends to be three times higher than the national average. For example, you may enjoy 3.10% return on 5-year CDs and 3.35% return on 6-year CDs. At the same time, the credit union has an A+ financial health rating, which means that it tends to be very safe.
In order to join this credit union, you should meet one of the following criteria:
- Live, work, attend school, volunteer, worship or own a business in the following counties of South Dakota: Ziebach, Turner, Sully, Stanley, Sanborn, Miner, McCook, Meade, Lincoln, Lawrence, Jerauld, Hyde, Hughes, Haakon, Fall River, Dewey, Custer, Butte, Buffalo and Pennington.
- Being an immediate family member of someone who has an active membership in the Black Hills FCU.
- Make an ongoing donation to the charitable fund of this credit union (contact the company for the details).
Black Hills Federal Credit Union Locations
Well, you can actually view all the Black Hills Federal Credit Union branches on the map below. So, these are the locations of this credit union in the United States:
Nonetheless, that might be quite inconvenient to you. If that is actually true, you may also take advantage of this list of branches. Here, you can see the entire list of all Black Hills Federal Credit Union locations:
Custer (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Custer Branch: 1135 Mount Rushmore Road, Custer, SD 57730. View Map
Eagle Butte (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Cheyenne River Branch: Willow and Highway 212 Eagle Butte, SD 57625. View Map
Hot Springs (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Hot Springs Branch: 330 South Chicago Street, Hot Springs, SD 57747. View Map
Pierre (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Pierre Branch: 1530 N Garfield Avenue, Pierre, SD 57501. View Map
Rapid City (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Main Office: 2700 North Plaza Drive, Rapid City, SD 57702. View Map
- Black Hills FCU Mountain View Branch: 850 Mountain View Road, Rapid City, SD 57702. View Map
- Black Hills FCU Elk Vale Branch: 950 Elk Vale Road, Rapid City, SD 57703. View Map
- Black Hills FCU Rapid City Downtown Branch: 200 Main Street, Rapid City, SD 57701. View Map
- Black Hills FCU Rapid City East North Branch: 725 East North Street, Rapid City, SD 57701. View Map
Sioux Falls (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU 10th Street Branch: 921 W 10th Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57104. View Map
- Black Hills FCU Marion Road Branch: 5028 S Marion Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106. View Map
- Black Hills FCU 41st Street Branch: 1901 W 41st Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. View Map
Spearfish (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Spearfish Branch: 835 Main Street, Spearfish, SD 57783. View Map
Sturgis (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Spearfish Branch: 1020 Lazelle Street, Sturgis, SD 57785. View Map
Wall (South Dakota):
- Black Hills FCU Wall Branch: 115 South Boulevard West, Wall, SD 57790. View Map
Black Hills Federal Credit Union Hours
Considering that there are many branches of this credit union, we recommend you to use the map or the links to particular branches on the map for finding out the hours of a specific branch. So, that will allow you to find out the Black Hills FCU hours of a particular branch. Here, however, you can see the hours of this credit union’s main office:
- Monday: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Sunday: closed.
Q: How can I use the Black Hills FCU online banking?
First of all, you should essentially be an existing customer of this credit union. Then, you should sign up for the Black Hills Federal Credit Union online banking – click on the “Register” button under the “Login” form. And eventually, you should simply stick to the guidelines from the “Login” section of this page.
Q: What are the Black Hills Federal Credit Union hours?
Actually, you can see this information in the “Hours” section of this page. Typically, however, the branches of this credit union are open on weekdays from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Q: Does Black Hills FCU offer credit cards?
Yes! This credit union offers a variety of personal and business credit cards, which may yield you some pretty good rewards.
Q: Does Black Hills FCU offer mortgages?
So, this credit union provides customers with a choice of at least 7 mortgage types. Yet, you should definitely research well before taking up any loan like this.
Q: Are car loans available at the Black Hills FCU?
Yes, you can also apply for vehicle loans at Black Hills FCU. Currently, there are 4 types of vehicle loans.
Q: Is mobile banking available at Black Hills FCU?
Of course! Above, we have provided links to the mobile apps of this credit union. Just install the app on your smartphone and starting using it right away!
Q: How can I contact the customer support of this credit union?
You can contact the customer support of this credit union by calling (605) 718 18 18 or (800) 482 24 28.
Black Hills FCU Online Login
Once you have signed up for the online banking of this credit union, you can start using it right away. Obviously, this will provide you with a great deal of convenience – your bank account becomes 24/7 available for you. Here, you can how you can make a login step by step:
- First of all, you should open the website of this credit union by clicking on the following button:
- Right after that, you will notice the Black Hills Federal Credit Union login form at the top. That’s actually where you can access your bank account online.
- Now, you should type the username of your online banking account in the first field.
- Next, you have to enter your password in the next field.
- Eventually, you can finalize the login procedure by clicking on the “LOG IN” button.
- Done! Now, you have just signed in to your online banking account with this credit union.
Besides, our website contains a lot of other useful information about other credit unions. For instance, you may wish to check the Connex Credit Union.