This page will provide you with all available information about Connex Credit Union. Apart from seeing all the Connex Credit Union locations in Connecticut, you can also read the review of this credit union here. After all, you will find out the credit union’s routing number and how to use its online banking and mobile banking.
General Information About Connex CU
Headquarters: North Haven, Connecticut
Website: Open URL
Routing Number: 211178200
SWIFT Code: None
ATM & Branch Locator: Open Locator
Phone Number: (800) 278 64 66
Mailing Address: PO Box 477, North Haven, CT 06473-0477.
Connex Credit Union Review
So, Connex Credit Union was founded back in 1940 and appears a subsidiary of the Connex Insurance Services LLC today. At the present time, this credit union is headquartered in North Haven, Connecticut, and it tends to be the 5th-largest credit union in Connecticut and 449th-largest nationwide. Also, this credit union can boast to have more than 58,000 members.
While there are no good interest rates on CDs (which is usually the case with the credit unions), Connex has other appealing features. First of all, we should stress the large variety of services you can take up. Secondly, the credit union has a financial health rating of A, which means that it is pretty safe. After all, it offers the interest rate of 1.25% on Reward Checking Accounts, which is something unusual and quite beneficial.
The following people are eligible to join this credit union:
- Individuals who live, work, attend school or worship in the following counties of Connecticut: New Haven, Middlesex, Hartford, and Fairfield.
Connex Credit Union Locations
Currently, there are 8 branches of Connex CU. So, if you would like to find the branches of this credit union on the map, please use the map you can see here:
Additionally, we have also prepared the entire list of all Connex CU branches with links for accessing them on the map. So, here you can see the entire list of the Connex CU locations with their addresses:
- Connex CU Branford Branch: 620 W Main St, Branford, CT 06405. View Map
- Connex CU Guilford Branch: 849 Boston Post Rd, Guilford, CT 06437. View Map
- Connex CU Hamden Branch: 2100 Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT 06514. View Map
- Connex CU Meriden Branch: 533 S Broad St, Meriden, CT 0645. View Map
- Connex CU Monroe Branch: 155 Main St, Monroe, CT 06468. View Map
New Haven (Connecticut):
- Connex CU New Haven Branch: 2 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06510. View Map
North Haven (Connecticut):
- Connex CU Main Office: 412 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473. View Map
- Connex CU Orange Branch: 212 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT 06477. View Map
Connex Credit Union Hours
Are you interested in finding out the hours of this credit union? Well, you should use the links below and see the hours of the particular branch that interests you. Here, however, we will list the hours of the credit union’s main office:
- Monday: 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 8:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 8:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Sunday: closed.
Q: How can I use the Connex CU online banking?
In fact, you can get to see a detailed explanation of this in the “Login” section of this page below. If you follow the guidelines, this will allow you to access your bank account 24/7.
Q: What are the Connex Credit Union hours?
Basically, you can view this information in the “Hours” section right above. Usually, however, the branches of this credit union are open from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. on weekdays (sometimes longer).
Q: Does Connex CU offer credit cards?
Absolutely! Currently, Connex CU offers several types of personal and business credit cards. You can check them on the credit union’s website right away.
Q: Does Connex CU offer mortgages?
Yes! At the present time, this credit union offers different types of mortgages, home equity loans, home equity lines, and even home loan savings analysis.
Q: Are car loans available at the Connex CU?
Yes, they are! In fact, this credit union provides any type of automotive loans, including personal & recreation vehicle loans, motorcycle loans, auto loans, and additional auto loan services.
Q: Is mobile banking available at Connex CU?
Of course! Indeed, mobile banking is available at this credit union, and you can get links to the mobile apps of this CU at the top of this article.
Q: How can I contact the customer support of this credit union?
If you would like to contact this credit union, we recommend you to call (800) 278 64 66.
Connex CU Online Login
So, if you are a member of this credit union, you can actually start using its online banking. This, in turn, will allow you to access your bank account 24/7 and from any place and at any given time. For that, you have to click on the “First Time Login” text button in the “Login” field. Once you have signed up for Connex CU online banking, you can use it anytime.
Yet, you will have to log in to your account each time you will want to access it. So, this is how you can make a Connex CU login:
- First of all, you have to open the website of this credit union by clicking on the following button:
- Next, you have to click on the “SIGN IN” button, which you can find in the right-upper corner.
- After that, you will get to see the Connex Credit Union login form – that’s the place where you can log in to your account.
- At first, you have to enter the username of your online banking account in the first field.
- Next, you should type your password in the next field.
- After doing so, you should click on the green “Log In” button.
- Once you have done everything correctly, you will access your online banking account.
Additionally, you can also find a lot of information about other credit unions in the U.S. For instance, you may wish to find out more about Black Hills Federal Credit Union.