Are you seeking more information about the Del Norte Credit Union? On this page, you can see all Del Norte Credit Union locations in New Mexico. Apart from that, you also check out the credit union’s hours, routing numbers, phone number, address, and a lot of other information! You can always read the credit union review and see how to use this credit union’s online banking.
General Information About Del Norte CU
Headquarters: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Website: Open URL
Routing Number: 307084211
SWIFT Code: None
Locations: 6 branches
ATM & Branch Locator: Open Locator
Phone Number: (505) 455 52 28
Mailing Address: 3286 Cerrillos Rd Santa Fe, NM 87507.
Del Norte Credit Union Review
So, Del Norte CU was established back in 1954 with a purpose of serving the customers of certain counties of New Mexico. As of 2019, this credit union has more than 52,600 members and 6 branches in the state of New Mexico. As you can see on their website, this credit union offers a variety of financial instruments – from loans, mortgages and credit cards to checking accounts, savings accounts, and IRAs.
Currently, this credit union is able to boast the CD rates that are 46% higher than the national average. For instance, you will enjoy 1.31% interest on 1-year CD, while that figure jumps to 2.17% for 4-year CDs. Considering that Del Norte CU can boast to have the A+ financial health rating, opening an account with this union might be a good idea.
The following individuals are eligible to join this credit union:
- Individuals who live or work in the counties of Chaves, Quay, Guadalupe, Torrance, San Miguel, Mora, Harding, Union, Colfrax, Taos, Sandoval, Rio Arriba, Santa Fe, and Los Alamos; the City of Rio Rancho, the Village of Corrales, and the township of Bernalillo.
- Individuals in the contiguous states who live or work within 150 miles of Raton.
- The Los Alamos National Laboratory employees.
- Other workers assigned to LANL.
- Members of the immediate families of the existing credit union members.
- Organizations that include chiefly such people.
- Members of any chartered credit unions (such as Keep New Mexico Beautiful) in New Mexico.
Del Norte Credit Union Locations
As we have already pointed out in this article above, there are currently 6 Del Norte Credit Union branches. Actually, an easy way to find them is just to look at this map:
But apart from there, we also have a list of Del Norte CU locations. So, you can see all the branches of this credit union here:
Santa Fe (New Mexico):
- Del Norte CU Cerrillos Branch (Main Office): 3286 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507. View Map
- Del Norte CU DeVargas Branch: 510 N Guadalupe St # A, Santa Fe, NM 87501. View Map
- Del Norte CU San Mateo Branch: 604 W San Mateo Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505. View Map
Espanola (New Mexico)
- Del Norte CU Espanola Branch: 21216 N Paseo De Onate #2687, Española, NM 87532. View Map
Los Alamos (New Mexico):
- Del Norte Los Alamos Branch: 1000 Trinity Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544. View Map
White Rock (New Mexico):
- Del Norte CU White Rock Branch: 40 Rover Blvd, White Rock, NM 87544. View Map
Del Norte Credit Union Hours
As a matter of fact, there are quite enough branches of this credit union. So, that means that the hours between these branches may vary. So, if you would like to get to know the hours of a particular Del Norte CU branch, please use the “View Map” links above. Here, you can see the hours of the main branch of this credit union:
- Monday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday: closed.
- Sunday: closed.
Q: How can I use the Del Norte CU online banking?
First of all, you should become a customer of this credit union. Once you have done that, you should register for online banking with this credit union on its website. Then, you will be able to access your bank account online 24/7. Yet, you will have to make a login each time you will want to do that. If you would like to find out more about the Del Norte Credit Union online banking, please see the “Login” section below.
Q: What are the Del Norte Credit Union hours?
As you could read above, the hours vary between different branches of this credit union. So, we recommend you to select a branch above and click on the “View Map” text button – this will show you the hours of that branch on the next page. Usually, however, the branches of this credit union are open from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekdays.
Q: Does Del Norte CU offer credit cards?
At the present time, this credit union offers only one type of credit cards: VISA Platinum cards with the APR starting from 9.9%. However, these credit cards do not offer cash back or any type of rewards. So, you may also decide to check this list of the best cash back credit cards in U.S.
Q: Does Del Norte CU offer mortgages?
Of course, this credit union also offers mortgages to its members! You can check out their conditions on the website of this credit union.
Q: Are car loans available at the Del Norte CU?
Absolutely! Actually, Del Norte CU provides its customers with different types of loans for both new and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other vehicles.
Q: Is mobile banking available at Del Norte CU?
Indeed, mobile banking is available at this credit union. In fact, you can get the links to the mobile apps of this credit union right above!
Q: How can I contact the customer support of this credit union?
Well, you should simply call (505) 455 52 28 for that purpose.
Del Norte CU Online Login
So, once you are a customer of the Del Norte CU, you can register for the union’s online banking. That, in turn, will allow you to access your bank account 24/7, make transfers, and a whole bunch of other convenient features. Yet, you will have to make a login each time you will want to do that. Here, you can see how you can log in to your online banking account step by step:
- First of all, you have to access the website of this credit union by clicking on the following button:
- After doing so, you will get to see the website of this credit union. In its right-upper corner, you will get to see the Del Norte Credit Union online banking form – that’s the place where you can enter your bank account online.
- At first, you have to type the username of your online banking account in the first field of that form.
- Next, enter the password of your account in the next field.
- After doing so, you can complete the procedure by clicking on the “Go” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will access your bank account online right away. So, this is an easy way to make a Del Norte Credit Union login.
Of course, you can always find info about other American credit unions on our website. For example, you may wish to check the page of Connex Credit Union.