So, you can learn any information you need about the Eglin Federal Credit Union right on this page. Especially, you can check out all 10 Eglin Federal Credit Union locations in Florida here. Additionally, you can also get to know how to use its online banking and read the credit union review. Enjoy.
General Information About Eglin FCU
Headquarters: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Website: Open URL
Routing Number: 263178070
SWIFT Code: None
Locations: 10 branches
ATM & Branch Locator: Open Locator
Phone Number: (850) 862 01 11.
Eglin Federal Credit Union Review
So, Eglin FCU was established back in 1954 in the state of Florida. As of today, this is the 9th-largest credit union in that American state and 137th-largest credit union in the country. At the present time, this credit union can boast to have 10 branches, 318 employees, and more than 120,000 members.
In fact, there are quite solid reasons to join this credit union. First of all, it has the A+ financial health rating, which means that this credit union is very safe. Secondly, it offers interest rates on CDs that are twice as high as the national average. For instance, you can currently enjoy the interest rate of 2.02% on 1-year CDs and 3.04% on 5-year CDs.
So, the following individuals are eligible to become the members of this credit union:
- Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in select areas of Okaloosa County (Florida)
- Employees of the U.S. government who work in Okaloosa County or Eglin AFB
- Military personnel, members of the military reserve units, or the family of individuals who work at 7th Special Forces Group, Hurlburt Field, Camp Rudder, or Eglin Air Force Base
- Members of the National Guard who live in Walton, Santa Rosa, or Oklahoosa Counties
- Employees or members of the Select Employer Groups (contact the credit union for the complete list)
- Immediate family members of anyone eligible for joining.
Eglin Federal Credit Union Locations
As of the present time, there are 10 Eglin FCU branches in the state of the Florida. If you wish to find these locations in a convenient form, please use this map for that purpose:
Yet, we have also prepared the full list of Eglin Federal Credit Union branches with addresses and links to the map & directions. Here, you can view the full list of these branches:
Fort Walton Beach (Florida):
- Eglin FCU Main Office: 838 Eglin Pkwy NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547. View Map
- Eglin FCU Fort Walton Beach Branch: 436 Mary Esther Blvd, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548. View Map
- Eglin FCU South Crestview Branch: 1498 S Ferdon Blvd, Crestview, FL 32536. View Map
- Eglin FCU North Crestview Branch: 1127 Industrial Dr, Crestview, FL 32539. View Map
- Eglin FCU Destin Branch: 180 Main St, Destin, FL 32541. View Map
Eglin AFB (Florida):
- Eglin FCU Eglin AFB Branch: 601 Eglin Blvd, Eglin AFB, FL 32542. View Map
Hurlburt Field (Florida):
- Eglin FCU Hurlburt Field Branch: 108 Lielmanis Ave, Hurlburt Field, FL 32544. View Map
Mary Esther (Florida):
- Eglin FCU Mary Esther Branch: 321 Hollywood Blvd E, Mary Esther, FL 32569. View Map
- Eglin FCU Bluewater Bay Branch: 4558 FL-20, Niceville, FL 32578. View Map
- Eglin FCU Navarre Branch: 9830 Navarre Pkwy, Navarre, FL 32566. View Map
Eglin Federal Credit Union Hours
As you can see on this page, there are quite many branches of this credit union. So, that means that the hours may vary between these credit union branches. For that purpose, we recommend you to use the map and the branch list above and find out the hours of a particular branch. Here, however, you can view the hours of the union’s main office:
- Monday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday: closed.
- Sunday: closed.
Q: How can I use the Eglin FCU online banking?
In the first place, you have to be a member of this credit union. Then, you must also sign up for online banking on the union’s website. Once you will get that done, you will have a chance to access your bank account online 24/7. For that, you will have to log in to your account each time you will wish to do that (you can see how to do that in the “Login” section right below).
Q: What are the Eglin Federal Credit Union hours?
Well, you can see the hours of the union’s main office right above. If you are interested in the hours of a particular branch, we recommend you to use the branch list above and see the branch hours by clicking on “View Map.”
Q: Does Eglin FCU offer credit cards?
Of course! At the present time, this credit union offers a variety of credit and debit cards with decent benefits. If you are not satisfied with those options, you can look for better credit cards here.
Q: Does Eglin FCU offer mortgages?
Absolutely! As for now, this union provides customers with first-time mortgages, as well as mortgage refinancing, loans for purchasing land, loans for renovation, and much more!
Q: Are car loans available at the Eglin FCU?
Yes. There are loans for new and used vehicles, as well as the possibility to refinance the existing loans.
Q: Is mobile banking available at Eglin FCU?
Well, this article clearly shows that yes! In fact, you can get the links to the union’s mobile apps at the top of this page!
Q: How can I contact the customer support of this credit union?
If you would like to get in touch with this credit union, we recommend you to call (850) 862 01 11.
Eglin FCU Online Login
If you are a customer of this credit union and you have signed up for its online banking, then this means that you can access your bank account 24/7 via the internet. Yet, you will have to log in to your bank account each time you will want to do that. Here, you can see how you can make an Eglin Federal Credit Union login step by step:
- In the first place, you have to open the website of this credit union by clicking on this button:
- On that website, you have to click on the red “Login” button, which you will get to see in the right-upper corner.
- Then, that action will trigger the Eglin Federal Credit Union online banking form. There, you can access your bank account online.
- At first, you should enter your username or account number in the first field.
- Next, you should type your password in the next field.
- Once you have done all that, you should finalize the login process by simply clicking on the “Submit” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will be logged in to your bank account in the next moment.
Also, we recommend you to learn more about the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union, which serves the customers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.