So, this is the page where you can get to know all the information you need about Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union in general. In particular, you can get info about all 10 Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union locations in Massachusetts and even get links of those branches on the map. Additionally, you can get to read the credit union review and find out how to use its online banking.
General Information About Jeanne D’Arc CU
Headquarters: Lowell, Massachusetts
Website: Open URL
Routing Number: 211383846
SWIFT Code: None
Locations: 10 branches
ATM & Branch Locator: Open Locator
Phone Number: (978) 452 50 01
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1238 Lowell, MA 01853.
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Review
In fact, Jeanne D’Arc CU is able to boast a pretty impressive history, since it was established back in 1911. As of 2019, Jeanne D’Arc CU is able to boast of having 10 branches, 196 employees and 88,900 credit union members. Actually, this is the 5th-largest credit union in Massachusetts and the 214th-largest credit union nationwide.
Even though this credit union has only a B+ financial health rating (Black Hils FCU, for instance, has A+), there are still decent reasons to become a member of it. In particular, this credit union currently offers the 7% interest rate on its primary savings accounts – 13 times higher than the national average. Besides, you can enjoy the interest rate of 2.25% on 3-year CDs and 2.60% on 4-year CDs and 4-year IRAs.
At the present time, the following individuals can join this credit union:
- Individuals who work, live or study in the counties of Middlesex or Essex, cities/towns of Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenburg, Harvard or Fitchburg (all Massachusetts), or the counties of Rockingham or Hillsborough (New Hampshire).
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Locations
At the present time, there are 10 Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union branches in Massachusetts. If you wish to locate these branches in a convenient way, you can see them on this map right now (browse the map in and out):
Besides, here you can also see the list of all branches of this credit union:
- Jeanne D’arc CU Chelmsford Branch: 245 Chelmsford St, Chelmsford, MA 01824. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Dracut Lakeview Branch: 1345 Lakeview Ave, Dracut, MA 01826. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Dracut Bridge Branch: 1595 Bridge St, Dracut, MA 01826. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Corporate Headquarters: 1 Tremont Pl, Lowell, MA 01854. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Lowell Merrimack Branch: 581 Merrimack St, Lowell, MA 01854. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Father Morissette Blvd Branch: 50 Father Morissette Blvd, Lowell, MA 01852. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Methuen Branch: 380 Merrimack St #1a, Methuen, MA 01844. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Nashua Branch: 102 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua, NH 03062. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Tyngsborough Branch: Flints Corner Plaza, 150 Westford Rd, Tyngsborough, MA 01879. View Map
- Jeanne D’arc CU Westford Branch: 196 Littleton Road Route 110, MA-110, Westford, MA 01886. View Map
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Hours
As you can read on this page above, there are many branches of this credit union. This means that the hours may quite vary between them. So, we suggest you to use the map or locations above for finding out the hours of an exact branch you need. Here, you can view the hours of the union’s main office:
- Monday: 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Sunday: closed.
Q: How can I use the Jeanne D’Arc CU online banking?
In fact, any existing member of this credit union is able to take advantage of its online banking. Once you have become its member, you should access the union’s website and sign up for online banking there. After that, you will be able to access your bank account online 24/7. But you will have to make a login each time you will want to do that – you can see how to do it in the “Login” section below.
Q: What are the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union hours?
Basically, you can see the hours of the union’s main office right above. If you would like to find out about the hours of a particular branch, please use our map or the links below that map. Then, access the page of that branch in Google and see its hours right there.
Q: Does Jeanne D’Arc CU offer credit cards?
Yes, Jeanne D’Arc CU offers credit cards to its members. At the present time, there is only one credit card on offer: Visa Platinum credit card, which comes with an intro APR of 1.99% during the first 6 months and no balance transfer or annual fee. Besides, you can get a credit line of up to $25,000. If you wish to check other decent credit cards, you may have a look at this list of the best balance transfer credit cards.
Q: Does Jeanne D’Arc CU offer mortgages?
Of course! Currently, this credit union offers different types of mortgages, including first mortgages, refinancing, first-time home buyer program, and construction loans.
Q: Are car loans available at the Jeanne D’Arc CU?
Indeed, this credit union also provides customers with different types of loans for both used and new vehicles. These loans include loans on trucks, SUVs, autos, boats, RVs, and motorcycles.
Q: Is mobile banking available at Jeanne D’Arc CU?
Of course! You can view the links to the mobile apps of this credit union right at the top of this page!
Q: How can I contact the customer support of this credit union?
If you would like to contact the union’s customer support, please call 978-452-5001.
Jeanne D’Arc CU Online Login
So, if you are a customer of this credit union and signed up for its online banking system, you become able to access your bank account anytime via the internet. Nonetheless, you should log in to your account each time you will want to do that. Here, you can see how you can make a login step by step:
- In the first place, you should click on the following button and enter the website of this credit union:
- In the right-upper corner of that website, you will get to see the Jeanne D’Arc CU online banking form – that’s the place where you can sign in to your bank account online.
- At first, you should type your username of your online banking account in the first field of that form.
- Next, you should enter the password of your account in the next field.
- Then, you can complete the login procedure by clicking on the “LOGIN” button.
- If you have done everything right, you will get logged in to your bank account online within a moment!
Additionally, our website is also able to provide you with a great deal of useful information about other credit unions, too! For instance, you may wish to check about the Del Norte Credit Union in New Mexico.